Photographer's Note

Poznanska FaraParish church was built by Jesuits, the habitus of temple was begun in year 1649, and durable she with pauses over 50 years was consecrated in year 1705. After kasacie of Jesuits' order, since year she 1798 temple became with parish municipal church (parish church). After II world war, in tense of reconstruction of poznan cathedral the parish church fulfilled the part the prokatedry.
Church possesses three naves, as well as very rich and spacious interior. The height of temple - 34 metres, and the length 55 metres.
The parish church be well-known from organs, executed 1876 year by famous Friedricha Ladegasta they - fold oneself they from 2579 pipes, from which the longest ok. have 6 metres of length. In weekends organ concerts be hold.

carper, wilkinsonsg, Beataja has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 2061
Points: 26
Additional Photos by Pawel Trzcinski (AEG) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 173 W: 5 N: 127] (2449)
View More Pictures