Photographer's Note

A pretty white chapel near Platin Bay in St Palais. After crossing the Channel by Louis Blriot in 1909, this building was dedicated to aviators, so it became Notre Dame des Aviateurs.

Nobody has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 0
Points: 40
  • None
Additional Photos by Jean Saint Martin (jemaflor) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 15095 W: 383 N: 13567] (135404)
View More Pictures