Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 03-20-2005, 12:17 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Your Questions of PP

Hi Janos,

-correct the tilt with perspectiv correction, or just turn to the left?
To correct the "horizon", I generally use Image>Rotate Canvas>Arbitrary. This gives me the change to play with the direction and the angle.

-delete the wire with the deleting brush?
To delete the unwanted objects, I use "Clone Stamp Tool". Thus you can choose brush type, size and strongness (opacity) as well which will help you very much.

-curves, sharpness, contrast?
"Curves" is a kind of level adjuster. Contrast also is a very well known issue just like adjuting your TV. But sharpness a little sensitive and complicated issue. Please search the forum for the best recipe for the matter. It's been pubished by one of the most expert members "LUCO". If you can not find you can directly ask him for his recipe and I believe he is polite and helpful enough to give an answer to you.

MOREOVER and MOST IMPORTANTLY, you have to search the net for such matters. There are lots of Photoshop tutorials and 98% of them are useful.

Regards
Bulent
Old 03-21-2005, 12:54 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Your Questions of PP

Hi Bulent,

thank you very very much, for the WS, for your kindness to spent so much time on it, for the good advises.

"sharpness a little sensitive and complicated issue." - how right you have!
Over there comes, that it's also a matter of taste, to find out the right settings. "Playing" with the settings, tones, curves, there are so many possibilities! Hard(for me) to choose the right one.

I'd like to have much more time, but that's it... I'll try to find out more about in the net.

Once again, thank you.
I was unpleasent surprised, that from 75 who take a look, even of the title(HELP), only one - you, Bulent - considered for necessary to take time.

Regards
Jnos