Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2007-01-31 0:59

Mr. Bostanci,

We are familiar with the irregular propogation of the beautiful wave and the red shirt boy and his family from three of your previous shots. The boy was then a bonus in that picture, now we have three bonuses (or boni, if bonus is a latin word, hehe). Your lens distortion has resulted in an effect such that we can easily understand that the world is really round.

Again a romantic view with pastel autumn colors and much better in feeling than your deleted photo. I can humbly suggest you to create a travelouge or a theme, which unfortunately I do not know how to. Resulting from that theme, we could be willing to visit our desolate southern coasts during cold times of the year, such rustic views that it offers.

If I were your director, I would surely be willing to send you forth to such conferences, and await slideshows made to colleagues in order to keep up their motivation, as well as ours. Nevertheless, a conference is a conference but what you bring back and share here is much a soothing gift to the soul.

God bless your eye. Amen,

Deniz

Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 AM
TE Expert

Default To rigoletto: sen kendine bak!

taşkın denizde kırmızılı ocuk, forget it brotherda dalga, foam bathda kpkler n plandaydı bence... bunda da diğerlerinde olmayan iskele... senin de selin-s fotoların var bu şekilde yorumlanabilecek... resting in peace, mussel collectors, razor blades (bir ncekinin adamsız hali), devastation, once glorious now trash (bir ncekinin adamlı hali)... ben de beşinciye ağır sarı-turuncu pp yaparım, sorun etmezsin o zaman herhalde... :P
Old 01-31-2007, 11:33 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To rigoletto: sen kendine bak!

yanlış cevap. forget it birader'deki "yazdıklarını okumak byk keyif, deniz... her zaman..." cevabını kopi peyst edicektin.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:43 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To rigoletto: sen kendine bak!

o ancak sen yeni birşey yazınca geerli... eskileri kopi peyst edince değil... :P
Old 01-31-2007, 11:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default peace, love, unity, etc, etc.....

selam,
tek diyeceğim iki kez aynı fotoğrafın ekilemeyecek olduğu ve her karenin, ekenin o anki grş ve hislerini yansıttığını dşndğmdr...

sevgiler
SER