Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bnallama 2005-06-20 4:21

Hi Dan, this also give a matrix feeling.. kind of should I shall attempt sometime.. Bala

full smiley later :-(((

Old 06-19-2005, 12:12 PM
TE Expert

Default To bnallama: Hi Bala...

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your kind words.... Although I have to wonder, was there somehting that you did not like about the photo- or something I could improve upon? I could not help but notice that I only got a 1/2 smiley... I'm always looking for feedback in ways I can improve my photos.. ;-)

Cheers,
~ Dan
Old 06-19-2005, 12:37 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To bnallama: Hi Bala...

Hi Dan, nothing personal or imperfection about the 1/2 smiley... :-)) For a sec I wondered how it fitted to the TE spirit... But I just re-read your note and your last couple of lines explaned the photo..... And that's for me is knowing about the world as well....

By the way 'speed' doesn't really exist in s'pore with 80km/h on the motorway... I remember those s'porean drivers and bikers having fun on Malaysian roads... (I am from J.B. I bet u have already been there!! :))

I will ammend my smiley...

have a nice evening...
Bala
Old 06-19-2005, 12:57 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To bnallama: Hi Bala...

Hi Bala;

No worries, I don't take much personally - hahaha ;-)
Very true- I always laugh at those who buy the Lamborghini & Ferrari. Having such cars in Singapore is pointless- all you can do is look at them- no REAL enjoyment. But then again, I think mnany who DO buy them- are just so they're looked at anyways... ;-0
I've been up through J.B. a few times, but have to admit- I haven't had the opportunity to really explore it.

Cheers Bala, have a great day.
~ Dan