Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Wahclellaspirit 2010-03-13 22:10

Hello Biswaroop,
I have looked through your images, and many are excellent captures. This image first made me think that the lady may have been British or an ancestor of a British parent. The B/W is all I needed to see that it was a remarkable photo capture. The image is for sure clear and defined, and with her facial features and her beautiful scarf there is nothing that could make the image better. You have a great eye for portraiture on the move, I seem to choose not to point a camera at someone directly in my path as I do not like cameras pointed directly at me.
Without seeing the color version this is it for me, an excellent B/W...
Steve

Old 03-14-2010, 02:35 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Wahclellaspirit: yes

Hi Steve!

Thanks again for your thoughtful critiques! I agree: she looks quite British - the smile, green eye color (a Nordic and Celtic trait apparently). Moreover, she's probably over 70 years old, but still one of the most beautiful people I saw that day! Yes - I also feel a bit uncomfortable pointing cameras at people without asking them first, but she didn't seem to mind (at least she was smiling the whole time)... Also thanks for confirming that the b&w version conveys the right stuff (I like to dispose of color when its appropriate).

Cheers and have a great Sunday!
biswaroop

Last edited by bmukherjee; 03-14-2010 at 02:37 PM.