Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great abmdsudi 2011-02-08 21:49

Hi Paul
Fantastic indoor shot with good detail. The warm light superbly contrasts with the soft shadow areas and the column shadows are really nice addition to the shot, filling the floor diagonally in the FG and the reflection is fantastic. A well managed piece of architectural image, everything is correct, exposure, verticals and focusing. You have got good strong horizontal and vertical lines here that compliment the stonework geometry very well. Great composition with good clear crisp tones and balanced by the diagonal lines. The detail is excellent, sharpness and textures are fabulous. Stunning shot, Congrats. Best rgds

Old 02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To abmdsudi: Hello Abmdsudi

Thank you for your kind comments on this photo. I think this place is stunning to see because of the elaborate workmanship and attention to detail when they built the Venetian. I understand it cost 1.6 billion to build this hotel and it shows.
I just happened to come out onto this veranda in the afternoon sunlight and the composition came together rather quickly because the lighting was good. Thanks for your thoughts though. Its nice to read a well written critique.