Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lara 2007-01-15 13:15

Dear Miguel,
Thank you for the wishes, for the wonderful note, for this up-looking photo, as a symbol of hope.
It takes experience, intellingence, courage, an open-mind and love to come to the "no better, not worse" idea.
I have to say I envy many people for traveling more, doing better things, being kinder... But I am trying to do better every day ;)
All the best to you and yours,
Andra

Old 01-15-2007, 08:23 PM
TE Expert

Default To lara: Hi Lara

Thanks for your kind words Lara (beautiful name always reminds me to a very good book and movie).
Thanks for stop by at the "no better not worse" idea which I think is the main porpouse of the note and the photo. Welcome to the EU, I hope we all can built a nice world where every gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or cultural caracteristic has a place to develope as far as it dont truly hurt anybody. Take care
Old 01-15-2007, 08:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To lara: Hi Lara

If you have the eye and the heart to see, it is not hard at all to get the main idea of your note.
"Jivago" is either my blessing or my nightmare, I did not make up my mind yet ;)
How come you got to travel in so many countries? With work or on holidays?
Old 01-15-2007, 09:00 PM
TE Expert

Well, some by work but mainly by holidays. Some people lives for work, some others work for live, Ill try to work both for live but mainly for travel.
Zhivago is a blessing, believe me.
Take care,
Miguel
Old 01-15-2007, 09:54 PM
TE Newbie

Lucky you to have, together with the good intentions, the will and the chance. I wish you sunny days ahead!
The Jivago thing is a personal "joke". May your words about the blessing be heard ;)
You did not answer: when the next trip to Romania?
Good night,
Lara
Old 01-15-2007, 10:05 PM
TE Expert

Well, there is for sure the will to go back there. We will see, we have love it in winter and now we would like to comeback in springtime or summer. Lets see, the problem is fly tickets are surprisingly expensive considering we are flying withing the EU.
I will let you know.
Miguel