Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lara 2006-09-13 9:05

... "i loved his drama... i loved him" - from Leaving Las Vegas, with Elisabeth Shue and Nicholas Cage. This song will always remind me of the movie...
As a declared fan of Saloniki, I always regret I can not give more points to beautiful pictures of the city..
Good contrst between the sky and the enlighted umbrellas, good pov, with the paralia and the White Tower behind.
Will that guide of Thessaloniki be on paper or electronic format?
Respect,
Lara :)

Old 09-13-2006, 04:13 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To lara: Paper

Hi Andra!
Long time no see! What happened to you? Why don't you upload photos anymore? Hope you 'll be back soon. The guide of Thessaloniki will be published as a special extra edition with the travel magazine "Traveller's ICONS", next month around October 15.

Hope to see you again soon,
Best regards,
Hercules
Old 09-15-2006, 04:59 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To lara: Paper

Hi,
I'm going through a not that fun time of life. I won't be back with photos soon, 'cause I'm kind of out of words and inspiration at the moment.
Hopefully it'll be over soon :)
I would also want the guide about Thessaloniki. I signed up for a Masters in Egeo-Mediteranean Studies. I am already thinking about the thesis I will have to write in two years and it'll be about Saloniki. Any information is appreciated; and since you've done the research, I'm sure the guide is GREAT.
I took a look at the magazine's site as well. For me it's too bad there is no English version, cause with my Greek it'd take months to translate the whole thing... ;)
Is the magazine intended only for the Greek market or an extention on the same idea is in the cards?
If you have a Yahoo Messenger, maybe we could talk more there, if you have some time. My ID is larissa2002ro.
Be well,
Lara