Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good tongapup 2005-01-14 21:02

Mysteriously all the components come together in your photos, as Sohrab says, Nova, crap lens and all... but the lack of sharp focus here makes me crazy, I can't help it!

i think there is something very authentic, very honest about your photos, and that's why i like them. the medium helps... ;) You know those photos that are cold because they are too slick? Well, that's exactly what you're photos aren't. But that's a good thing!

Old 08-09-2006, 06:54 AM
TE Newbie

Default To tongapup: after a long pause...

It`s funny...I was going through your comment and you noticing the unsharpness of my picture. All the time I did blame the crapy lens I have been using,I realise recently that it`s not just the crapy lens...I checked my eye sight and it`s -1. So no wonder lot of my pictures are not sharp...I amw earing glasses these days and hopefully...I should be able to post lot more photographs here. I have lot of pictures to scan...and I seem not to have any time for that...however am not giving up the hope. So...