Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2016-09-23 22:25

Ciao Crisitina, What a joy to see you again here. It is a great surprise. And sad that you were sick lately. I hope that now it is all OK with your health. great picture of so many people in the Prague street. It is really packed view. The play with the bubbles looks fabulous here. Stunning composition in black and white. To see Prague without masses of people you should get up early in the morning and probably in winter rather than in summer. When I was there one year ago in January, even the Charles Bridge was empty.

WArm regrad s Malgo

Old 09-26-2016, 08:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: re:

Ciao Malgo,

thanks!
I am fine now, but I had real back problems the week of the Gay Pride, so bad I could not go - I could not stand nor sit, it was really bad
I tried to get up early - I went to Charles Bridge around 6am but it was already crowded... I guess probably wintertime is a better option
Never thought I would find a place more packed with tourists than Venice - I was obviously wrong
c.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:39 AM
TE Expert

Ciao,

If you want to see a crowded town - go to Florence in May. . It is like Prague and Venice together .

have a nice day

Malgo