this tricycle was once used by a 3 year old kid and was one of his/her favorite toys. when the child became a victim of the atom bomb in 1945 and died, the father cant believe what had happen to the kid. how could a child so young became a victim. so, he burried the tricylce with the body of the child (usualy they cremate) in the backyard of their house. until a couple years later, the father open up again, took out the tricylce and the child body and cremate the child. the tricycle they donate it to the memorial museum.
Critiques | Translate
mugush (2098) 2006-04-02 8:03
WoW...very very painfull story.. really it is..
your note made me sad.. I feel very sorry for this.
thank you willy for sharing this,you shocked me.
futureuniverse (136) 2006-04-02 12:46
Hi dear Willy!
very very nice photo
thanks for posting
- Copyright: willy rachmat (wr1611) (199)
- Genre: ËÞÄÈ
- Medium: ÖÂÅÒÍÎÉ
- Date Taken: 2006-03-30
- Categories: ÑÎÁÛÒÈÅ
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, sigma 18-50 f3.5-5.6, Marumi MC-UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/15 ñåêóíä
- More Photo Info: view
- Âåðñèÿ: Îðèãèíàëüíàÿ âåðñèÿ
- Òåìû: Hiroshima & Nagasaki [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-02 7:57