Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2012-01-06 12:03

Hello Finlay,

At this time of year, when it's cold and dark and wet and windy, it's nice to be reminded that summer does exist!

This looks like an idyllic little village, the little river running through it and what looks like a village pub on the right. Even the modern houses on the left do not look out of place here.

Nice colours and lots of detail in this picture - I love the little weir and I presume that you took this shot from a bridge over the river. In fact, I rather think I know that you have - have a look at this map then drag the little yellow man down to the red cross and pan around - I think I can see the little path across the river from where you took the picture - am I right?

Beautiful!

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:57 PM
TE Newbie

Default To tyro: Spot on location

John

Thanks for your comments on this shot. I'm glad you liked it. It is nice at this time of year to look forward to the better weather, but I'm sure there will still be an opportunity to capture a few more winter landscapes before then!

You are spot on about the location. That's exactly the little bridge that I took the shot from. Good detective work!

Regards
Finlay